View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 07:45 PM   #10
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Lots and lots of cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstitious View Post
lots and lots of cases please. The girl needs to accessorize ok?!!??
We are looking into options now. The problem is simple... we do not want to order 100 custom cases in red and find out three people like red.

More than likely I will post pictures and descriptions on line and get feedback first. We may do a pre-order on certain cases where IF we get enough orders we will place our order. If we do not then we will offer other options. I hear what you want and that you want a choice. Just be aware that the case manufacturers have minimum orders also. I cannot order three cases. I may have to order 50 cases of that style and color.

Superstitious: I am not saying we can't... I am saying it is clearly time to move forward but we need to contact the case manufacturers and get their rules and prices.

M-Edge makes a ton of fabulous leather cases for Sony and the Kindle. We have some samples. On the 6 inch, the same case that fits the Sony 6 inch will fit our 6 inch. The 5 inch is new and I do not know if even Sony has custom cases for their five inch. This would be the best way... to buy custom cases that will fit more than just our product. We would avoid their minimum order and avoid the tooling charges.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote