View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
I love love love my 505. I too don't have a problem with the button configuration. Once you start using it, it is very intuitive. You also don't use the buttons that much when you're reading. I find the 505 very natural to hold and turn the pages when you are reading.

Are there some things I'd like improved? Absolutley. I'd like a built-in dictionary. I'd like better functionality on the mp3 player. I'd liek a better indexing system. But as a reader, I really couldn't ask for much more. I love reading with it and I've read a lot more since I've got it.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote