View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 09:38 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Hmm in that case I'll just host this release on my server and hope my bandwidth cap isn't saturated before he returns
What you could do is attach new releases to a thread here on MR and then on your site, point to the thread(s) and let people download new releases that way until the developer server is sorted. Might actually get more members here too.

And when the developer server is working, you just delete the attachments and post in the thread that things are working again.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote