View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 04:43 PM   #14
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I read PDFs formatted for an A4 page every day on my iPad and can read them perfectly well without zooming or panning. And I have rather poor eyesight.
Paired with an app like goodreader that can crop margin, an iPad / tablet makes a pretty good PDF reader, even with the drawback of backlit LCD screen.

A 12" tablet would make an awesome comic reader. And yes, it'll be good for PDF.

I suspect the surface 3 will go for larger screen. Seems like that will fit right in with the keyboard cover.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote