View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 11:38 AM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen View Post
I do want to be able to organize books into categories or folder or "bookshelves" or something besides the flat list the Kindle gives you.
So you want a directory structure like you'd get using Windows? Most of the big companies use categories/shelves like the Kindles offer, if that's not working for you there are a few smaller brands (Onyx, Bookeen, PocketBook) that offer a folder/directory structure.

Quote:
I can live with the wrong time on my Kindle, but the horrible search function,
Have you checked to make sure your books have indexed correctly? Because many consider the Kindle's search one of the better ones.

Quote:
absolutely no way to organize books on it
You mean besides collections?

Quote:
But I would like a larger format than the Kindle I have
As far as bigger devices than your Kindle I can think of the Onyx Boox M92, PocketBook 902 & 912 & Pyrus Maxi. I'm afraid I don't know a ton about all the features on them through as I've never been in the market for a larger reader.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote