View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 01:36 PM   #10
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But the author of the article allowed that comment to be published. I'm just tired of having eBook readers compared to iPods and having them say Apple could do it better. These are competing with iPods so why compare them?
Well, I think they are more referring to the "one device that made market X a runaway success" or something to that effect. Like the ipod revolutionized personal digital audio *cough*stillafreakingwalkman*cough* and became a runaway success despite being the most expensive of the lot. I'm afraid you had better get used to "the iPod of market X" because it is going to be in use for a while. Sad but true.

And hey, maybe Apple could do ebook readers better. The edges would be rounded, the color scheme unusual yet soothing, it would be hack-unfriendly and at least double as expensive as the rest but the punter wants what the punter wants.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote