View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #15
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I noticed you only have phone screenshots on Play. I have some CC tablet screenies I can send you if you don't have any. Tablet owners (okay, me, but probably others) like to see at least one tablet screenie on Play just to ensure that an app will run in landscape and look okay.
Thanks for the reminder. We do need to update the screenshots. We have tablets, but thanks for the offer.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote