View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 08:09 AM   #14
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
@hawhill: Looking forward to your C code when I get back too.

I agree that license discussions can be never-ending religious wars. I just wish I could spend a LOT less time looking for alternatives to the GPL. A lot of the really good stuff is GPL, which prevents me from borrowing significant code snippets from it. GPL is fine until you get a job that does not allow it (even in your spare time).

I like the idea of combining all the eink kindles into a "one button solution" -- you can read the kindle model and other info from the USB port, and decide then which USB protocol to use.

I really wish we could figure out the "magic key" for the DX and DXG (or if there even is one). Any ideas if they use Advanced Toolkit too?
Aren't they i.MX31 like the K1 (and maybe the K2) rather than i.MX35?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote