View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 02:01 PM   #67
vitalidon
vitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametervitalidon can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage 5.12.1, Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-ror View Post
Oks, I have launched WinSCP with SCP file protocol. The file mnt/main/opt/amazon/ebook/security/external.policy does not appear. I created it but it does not work, it keeps showing the same error

access denied (java.io.FilePermission /mnt/us/K3Chess/ goqt.sh execute)

Help me?

Edit: K4 had 4.0.0 firmware.
It should work both WinSCP and putty.
I think before you would be able to see the file structure you need to mount the file system first:

cd /mnt/us
mkdir /mnt/main
mount -t ext3 -o rw /dev/mmcblk0p1 /mnt/main

and after that you should be able to see the file:

/mnt/main/opt/amazon/ebook/security/external.policy

and to be able to modify it.
If you get an empty file it means the filesystem is still not mounted properly.

My kindle is on 4.0.1 firmware but I don't think this should be a problem.
vitalidon is offline   Reply With Quote