View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
How common are stuck "pixels" on current Kindles?

I just received a replacement Kindle Keyboard from Amazon and the replacement has noticeable stuck "pixels" (I know they're not pixels but I don't know what else to call them) throughout the display. The problem isn't severe, but it's as if someone sprinkled a bit of fine black pepper on it and it's a bit distracting. I was wondering how common this problem was because my original Kindle Keyboard has a completely clean display. The black and white levels between the two seem identical enough but the distraction caused by the stuck pixels on the new one is making me lean towards asking Amazon for yet another replacement.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote