View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
register my Kindle in the US or the UK?

I've just ordered a Kindle 4 from amazon.com, so it was automatically registered to my account there. I've seen on other threads that you can switch the registration from the US to the UK account. What are the particular advantages (or disadvantages) of doing that? What difference does it make? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm all new to e-readers. I live in Norway, if that's relevant.
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote