View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #14
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Well... CRAP!

My built-in media card reader just crapped out!!! I mean, it was like, working fine to move the update_kernel to the SD card and when I went to remove the SD card from the Cybook and return it to the card reader, the SD card didn't get recognized. So I pulled my CF card from my dSLR and tried it. That wasn't recognized either - not even a flicker of the green LED when I inserted either of those or of one of my spare SD cards. DOA!

Crap!

Oh, f***ing wait! I've been letting Micro-cowpattie do a "security update" in the background while doing all this!!! F**K! F**K! F**K! I loathe Micro-crap!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote