View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #8
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
It is easy to write software that runs inefficiently, and I'm not sure there's any way for us to know right now whether Boox have done that or not. Wait and see would be my advice if you can put off buying the device for a few months.

For people who already own a device with a Pearl display, it might be hard going to a PB device that doesn't have one. That is probably the M90's best selling point at this time. Keep in mind that if he gets the M90, you might become dissatisfied with your own 903's display.
thanks rkomar - "wait and see" is precisely going to be my policy, though I might stop checking if we get good note taking with the PB903: the PB's flexibility is really hard to give up.

As for the Pearl display, perhaps my strategy should be to give my husband my tested PB903 while I iron out the M90' teething problems
paola is offline   Reply With Quote