View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Have you tried a PS2 to USB adapter for your Cuecat?

If I had a clue of where to start I'd write a program that would read the metadata of all my ebooks and output that to a spreadsheet. I'd like the program to be able to pluck out thumbnails of the covers, title, author, publisher, publish date, genre, length, file name, and file location. The program would be able to append to the spreadsheet as I acquire new books.

As it is now I started with the csv file from my purchases at Fictionwise and c&ped info from other ebooks sites that actually keep user information and purchases.

I'll put this on my To Do list, maybe I'll have time in a couple of years.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote