View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #5
SaraD
Groupie
SaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with others

Device: Sony 650, Basic Kindle 7th generation
I'm sorry, ifonline, but I also read the offer of the $50 worth of free e-books to be for only those purchasing their reader on SonyStyle because it was offering a gift card rather than a specific list of books (which are generally classics from Project Gutenberg). More and more of the manufacturer websites I visit for information are starting to combine their retail and informational sites. I'm guessing this saves them some developmental costs and perhaps gets more customers to purchase direct from them. The free lighted cover promotion seems to be spreading and I will likely take advantage of it since it is the deal I hoped to get on Black Friday, but I do not expect all the retailers to have it as standard. Sorry.
SaraD is offline   Reply With Quote