View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Device: ADE, iPad
Sans-serif fonts and iBooks

Has anyone come up with an alternative work a round for sans-serif fonts not being supported within the p., div, and span classes since this post on Liz's blog?

http://www.pigsgourdsandwikis.com/20...s-strikes.html

Since InDesign exports out Xhtml using all these class tags, What would be the correct method of changing them so the Sans-Serif font I want in my heading displays as sans-serif in iBooks, like it does everywhere else...

Keeping in mind I do not want to use the default H1, H2, H3 heading levels, unless, of course, I can find/change Paragraph names to h1, h2, h3 while keeping my defined formatting.

GRRRRRRRRR Apple iBooks GRRRRRRR

Thanks

Last edited by Adjust; 09-27-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Adjust is offline   Reply With Quote