View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #13
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
I have the K3 wifi and it only usually takes less than a minute for me to receive what I've sent on my K3. (the one exception was Saturday when they updated everyone's software)

The big difference between sending it to name@Kindle.com and to name@free.Kindle.com is that I get a supplimental email from Amazon saying my document is on it's way when I use free.kindle.com. Everything I send is from within Calibre, which is why it doesn't sound like a Calibre issue to me. If you'd like to personal mail me and include a print screen of your mail preferences screen, I'll see if I see any anomalies.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote