View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 11:04 PM   #49
TomF
Kindle Enthusiast
TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3G Graphite, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I would have thought that it was fairly self-evident. When you only have one page displayed on the screen, the only "wasted space" is the margins around the edge of the page. When you have two pages - or rather, two columns displayed on the one page - you not only have the margins around the edge, but the space between the columns, hence less usable area on the screen in which to actually display text.
Harry, I always love your well thought out and logical replies, but I really think you're wasting your time using logic here because he obviously doesn't get it. My impression is that this particular fairly inexperienced poster thinks he has really great ideas, which are obviously in the minority and rejected by most others, and then he becomes argumentative because we're not all seeing the brilliance of his ideas. I've come to the conclusion that any effort is wasted at this point. At least that's my opinion. As they say, don't feed...
TomF is offline   Reply With Quote