View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 06:39 AM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I'd split it. Not necessarily 50/50.

We have one state lottery here. If you win, you will get some profession help about what to do with that money. One thing they say is: go spend some of it. Just buy that thing you've always wanted to buy but never could (naturally, that depends a bit on what you won). The rest you can sensibly invest in some way.

If I would win a decent amount of money, not a huge amount, but enough to make one ponder, I'd get that car I've been wanting ever since I knew it came out. It's not a huge car, but a hybrid version of a model I've loved from the first time I've seen it. I would also let the driveway be done (there's a water tank that needs to be removed underneath it) and maybe let the lawn be equalized. The rest I'd put away, in such a way that the government will get the least amount
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote