View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #28
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BongoBong View Post
Really? I maybe read a book a week, which im sure is slow compared to many here (and can differ greatly depending on how busy I am) but I would guess more than the average person. But at a book a week that 500 would be about 10 years worth of books!

edit. Although I guess I am only 23 so 500 books seems like a lot!
I'm 46. 500 books is still a lot, but ten years seems shorter

I've been reading ebooks for about seven years. My library contains just over 1800 ebooks that I've bought. I've read just over 1300 of those. (Hmm... about three a week or so.)

So I have about three year's worth of reading material to hand. Life is good!

Of course, I'll probably be buying a few books during that three years, although I'm trying not to buy any until after 8th May, and after that I'm going to try to only buy one for every two or three I read.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote