View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 10:29 PM   #13
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnunn0 View Post
Taken using the built-in util.

A note for daffy4u--Stanza (and now) eReader allows you to have black background with light text. As far as I can tell, Stanza gave me more control over both the foreground color as well as the font size, but eReader's options were suitable.

I think the JPGs are blurred compared with what it looks like on the iPhone itself.
Thanks dnunno, I did download both Stanza and eReader for my iTouch. Now I'm downloading the Window's version of Stanza desktop to try making some books (personal info) for both the iTouch and my Kindle.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote