View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 03:56 AM   #19
laborg
Zealot
laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Hi!

Your Feedback and feature request help me a lot to understand what the software should do - Thank you.

Currently I'm working on a version which will support setting different crop rectangles to the maximum width or height of all selected crop rectangles, so that the font size should be equal among all pages. Further more the dimension of the last crop-rectangle will overlaid when you draw a new rectangle. This should support you in getting the the crop rectangles the same size from the beginning on.

The feature of excluding a single page from a page cluster will take more time, but I have a solution in mind which should do job without performance loss.

Have a nice day,
Gerhard
laborg is offline   Reply With Quote