View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 10:54 PM   #18
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
For me, this forum is a source of knowledge and a way to help others.

The saying goes, opinions are like your buttocks, everyone has them, don't feel compelled to show them off to everyone.
Interesting. One of the reasons I became a regular here was other posters' opinions about various devices they had used, which I had had no personal experience with. I still read such posts with interest, even when I don't agree with them. I guess we're different in this.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote