View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 05:22 AM   #10
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I don't know if this was an April fool joke, but it looks like one.

April 1st is a nuisance. I once gave someone a genuine card telling him how much I liked him on April 1st!! Assume he thought it was a joke because I was young and gorgeous at the time, but I never saw him again.
This year I reported one of my cats missing to various lost and found websites on April 1st. She was genuinely missing, but has now come home.

Oh, the curse of April the first.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote