View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 12:36 PM   #5
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Eh... Need to go to the VA hospital to do a change of address--trudge through the "war zone" and back again. I wish I had a vehicle. I wish I didn't live so far away from the bus line. Bleh

Then I need to do an actual change of address at the post office. Then I need to take another cart-full of stuff from my storage unit to my apartment... via the bus that's so far away. That's what I get for moving into this ghetto apartment.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote