View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 08:27 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
My reading speed for novels is very slow, unless they're boring enough that I start to skim. While I can read a book a day if I really push it, I see no reason to rush when reading for pleasure. Why should I?

I didn't take the test, because I absolutely hate those kinds of things. Life is not about competition, at least it has never been for me. I want to enjoy my life, not compare it to others'.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote