View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 08:41 PM   #64
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I have no problem with anyone posting reminders about available programs. The OP is loaded with info and it's quite easy to overlook things.

It's at the top of the OP, though not mentioned specifically.
I forgot all about that possibility. I make so few posts that would go on the Audiobooks thread.

Thanks for being magnanimous about the repeating of posts. I definitely don't want to do it intentionally, however, because about every day I see dozens of ebooks that would be nice to post, but don't have the time to do them (I post all of the classical music freebies that I come across, though, and maybe things of one or two other specific categories). I certainly don't want to spend time making what are basically repeats of posts that have already been made.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote