Thread: Firmware 3.12.0
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 02:43 AM   #6
Lynx-lynx
Grace Cossington Smith
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, Kobo H2O, Kobo Aura One
I downloaded 3.12 successfully on my Glo.

Here is the total contents of the release notes as linked by araysi in the Firmware thread:

Ratings and reviews

Tap the new Reviews tab on your book’s Details screen to see what other Kobo readers have to say. Add your own reviews for books you’ve read… but no spoilers, please!

Edit
The new Reviews tab must only be on the kepubs, definitely not on my sideloaded cleaned epub.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote