View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #14234
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
I also plan to start Grave Peril tomorrow after I finished my reread of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I've already started Grave Peril three times without finishing it. I read the first two books in Dutch, witch I realy loved. The rest of the series is not available in Dutch and somehow I'm not getting into it as much in English. Anyway, I give it an other go, because I love the Dresden-world.
Good luck! Hope you enjoy it this time!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote