View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #8
booknut
Zealot
booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: PW1 + PW2, NOOK HD
Quotes around font name?

Hi, I have absolutely no idea what code goes into a CSS but the short example for the Arial Black looks like something I should be able to handle in calibre. But I was wondering if the quotes go around the name of the font as in the example? I have tried simply experimenting with different codes using the example as a template but it is rather tedious to shut down calibre, safely remove hardware, check result on reader, open up calibre, reformat book, etc. etc. I done that 5 times and then my PC balked...

I tried to look up CSS codes on the Internet and I am not sure what's the right format for the PocketPro. Also, if I am specifying a bold font such as BOOKOSB.TTF, do I need to put "bold" into the font weight code as well?

Thanks for any hints!
booknut

Last edited by booknut; 11-01-2009 at 02:36 PM.
booknut is offline   Reply With Quote