View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I saw the video yesterday (someone on the 700 board posted about it). It is biased toward the Kindle but it was supposedly a review comparing the two.

On the whole, I didn't think it was a very good review because she was sent the Sony to review but threw in the Kindle because a colleague mentioned she had one. That's the reason there was no drop test for the Kindle, she was using a co-workers Kindle. If she'd received one from Amazon she probably would have done the test. She did mention that someone received a Kindle with a damaged screen leading viewers to believe that the Kindle might be more delicate than the 700.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote