View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 10:56 PM   #5
Cyberseeker
Connoisseur
Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalibUser View Post
You may wish to try my plugin that wraps images in SVG code. It is available at:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=283333
Im giving it a whirl now. Looks good, but there seem to be a few glitches. The 2 buttons, 'Import external image' and 'Default folder' both point to the same place.

Then, when I select one of my svg images 'Select image window' I get a popup saying, "You must select an image from the list, or load a file."

Last edited by Cyberseeker; 05-17-2017 at 11:08 PM.
Cyberseeker is offline   Reply With Quote