View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 01:09 AM   #1
readerlover
Connoisseur
readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300
Unhappy Several covers not showing

I have several ebook covers that are not showing. I purchased the books from the Reader store when Sony had it and it showed the cover when I was looking at the info but when I purchased it, it didn't show. The titles are "New Girl In Town" and "False Friends and True Strangers", both by Nancy Rue. How do I go about getting the covers? I like it when all my books show the covers as it's no different than buying a book at the bookstore and not having the cover.
readerlover is offline   Reply With Quote