View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #19
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
That photo serif looks good. (But it sounds a little annoying, always reminding you of the features you're missing out on in the upgraded version.)
Hm. Sorry. The last time I've looked at it, was years ago. Back then, it was just an older version, without any changes.

I see PhotoPlus SE is now a seperate product from Serif PhotoPlus; a bit like Photoshop Elements stands to Photoshop. I don't know this version.

I've never heard of the other program you mention.

Quote:
And then there is GimpPhoto, which I figured, what the heck if I'm going to do that, I might as well try GIMP (I already have GIMP).
GimpPhoto and GimpShops are hacks to make GIMP look more like Photoshop with regards to the menu names and option names and such. They're not developed very actively, if at all. My suggestion would be to use either GIMP or Photoshop, not some sort of "Photoshop-ifified" GIMP that's months or even years behind behind the curve.

Quote:
And how come nobody says anything about paint.net? Save its lack of power, I think it's great.
Paint.NET was never intended to do serious stuff with. That's not powerful is the entire issue. It's not called Paint.NET for nothing; it's a replacement for MS Paint
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote