View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by janowskima View Post
Hey.

I have read that the folder structure can't, and won't, be changed; I am asking a different question. Can you set calibre to save the books in ONE folder rather than having all books in seperate folders, depending on their author? For some reasons I'd prefer them to be stored this way (easier to auto sync with my sd card; don't want to sync by calibre).
Do you know what the word structure means?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote