View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:36 PM   #200
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yeah you can with Ad Block if using a PC Browser. On the Mobile app no.

I don't use my news feed at all. Under Friends on the left side menu is a list called Close friends that's where real people I know or relatives to go. The news feed only shows what it wants anyway. The lists let me get everything and I can control what I want to see.

I use FB mostly for author and publisher information.
I made new lists for that - the ones facebooks uses to try to determine your relatives, I've left entirely blank.

All my lists, of any type, are marked as private as I can make them, so no one else sees them.

Now, if only I could hide every single thing on my public profile (friends are gone, but other stuff remains).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote