View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #42
ElMiko
Addict
ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle
@ManEatingDuck—I feel edified. Thank you! Now that you explain it, the term "ligature" makes perfect sense, and feel a little silly for not having figured it out myself... but only a little. So from what you've seen, is ADE also stripping out letter ligatures or just stylistic ones. And when you say they are "stripped out" does that mean that "ęsthetically" will render in ADE 2.0 as "aesthetically" or will it render as "sthetically"? I recently created a book that had a lot of Nordic names and dialogue, and consequently used the letter ligatures frequently. Am I going to need to go back and mess around with that?
ElMiko is offline   Reply With Quote