View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 02:33 AM   #268
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Butting in to say I read both authors. I think Shannon Stacey writes a tad more humor in her stories, especialy her Kowalski series. Many of Shalvis' books have humor, but not all of them do (some of her early categories for example). I love the Kowalski books so far. I had some issues with the heroine in the second book (Undeniably Yours), but overall I have enjoyed them all. But I do think if you enjoy Shalvis you would enjoy Stacey and vice versa.
I love Jill. Not just her writing but the author. She is hilarious and just wonderful.

I love authors who write funny and witty banter. I picked up both Kowalski books and I am looking to grab the audio version too of the first book who is narrated by one of my favorite narrators. Another one the blog compared her to was Julie James? I'm not familiar. Has anyone read any of her books?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote