View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #23
vaniaspeedy
Connoisseur
vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4 Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkjunky View Post
Thanks for this!

The banner area would be a great place for contact info. I tried adding "cp -f /mnt/us/extensions/AdToggle/bin/banner.gif /usr/share/blanket/ad_screensaver/banner.gif" and dropping in a 600x90 banner.gif but it seems to break the script. Any idea why?
Seems like solid code to me, you have absolute paths and the file is there. No idea

Speaking of contact info, I put mine on the screensaver. Just sayin'
Quote:
Also, it would be great to have a companion extension "WP Update" for changing the wallpaper without having to go through two reboot cycles.
That would be great! What do you mean by wallpaper and where is the file stored?

Feel free to add to this code, I can either add it to the main post with you as a co-author or I can add a link to your forum thread if you choose to post on this separately. Just remember to credit pathartl for the original script.

Last edited by vaniaspeedy; 02-29-2012 at 12:50 AM.