View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #73
samy2
Ebook-Fan
samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you are thinking of rooting based on he two photos in the first post, you are being cheated. FBReader is NOT wonderful overall at rendering ePub. It's not nearly as good as the ADE on the T1. The font shown in the pre-rooted T1 photo is the default ADE font. That doesn't really count for much. Amasis is a similar font to the on in the other photo.
I also think your are cheeted. The alternate Reader-Apps are quite fine, but the dictionary lookup, Wikipedia-Lookup, Google-Search, Annotation etc. is quite worse or even impossible on alternate Apps.

I'd love to have a progressbar, battery icon etc., but on an modifified version of the original app! Like PRS+ for my PRS 650...
samy2 is offline   Reply With Quote