View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #5
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
good question.

David Dalglish's Half-Orc series makes one of the 2 child killing orc brothers the "hero". despite one of the brothers going on a somewhat more heroic path, the fact remains that he has slaughtered hundreds of innocents and helped his brother murder children for necromantic experiments. its a very dark series.

those are the only 2 examples i can think of. unfortunately i don't know of any books where someone wholly evil is the protagonist/victor. it would be a refreshing change.
That's more like it. As it happens the series is actually on my reader already, although I had no idea it was that close to the mark. I bought it since I'm reading the Shadowdance trilogy at the moment, which I quite enjoy, so I assumed it would be up my alley.

Not quite there yet though, so keep the suggestions coming if you've got them.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote