View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 06:03 PM   #11
G J Lau
Zealot
G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
I wish I could use Open Office for everything, but given the bare bones that Smashwords wants in terms of formatting, Word does okay. I have Word 2000, and it works fine. I used OO to format a paperback version for CreateSpace and it was terrific. Of course there the end product is a pdf, which you can do seamlessly in OO. I have come to really like Nitro as a pdf reader.
G J Lau is offline   Reply With Quote