Thread: Author Sort
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 03:42 AM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superplinio View Post
With the latest version of calibre and the Sony eReader PRS-600 this is not true... the books appear sorted by Author name, at least in my device
I'm looking at my 505 right now, and the books are listed in author-sort order.
I believe you are both correct. To use author_sort on your Sony vice author you have to go to Preferences - Plugins - Device interface plugin - Sony device interface and customize the plugin. See attached image.

To fully convert every book on your reader you may have to delete the books and reload them after you customize the plugin.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony_plugin.png
Views:	351
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	55974  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 08-01-2010 at 03:44 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote