View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:10 PM   #51
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I don't see that as too much of a problem. In tablet mode I would only use it for browsing, video, and music. In that case it is fine to use a touch screen as a substitute for a mouse. For everything else I would use keyboard and mouse.
We'll see. The tablet PCs I've used have been pretty clunky even for that when using the stylus instead of the keyboard/mouse, even for browsing.

I really want a tablet that's optimized for use as a tablet. Something that "just works" like an iPhone does. But with stylus and finger support--and a larger screen of course.

And of course, for me, a main need is marking up documents with stylus, so it needs REALLY good and precise stylus support etc. Multi touch is a must as well.

I guess I don't really want a PC with a touch screen. I want a pure tablet device.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote