View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 11:37 AM   #39
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeperOfHeartz View Post
I'm having a simliar problem, except I can open my library. I just got a Sony Reader PRS-600 for Christmas. Everything worked fine, even installing the Reader Library, but when I opened it, the problem started. I know it's suppose to show you all these features like your library and the ebook store, but all mine's showing me is File Type and Remain... I have no idea what to do and I've already tried re-installing it.
Can you get a screen shot and post it here so we can see what it is you see?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote