View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by braver View Post
... I got the Amazon leather cover for it and it's extremely handy when reading while walking, and in general. ...
The Kindle cover is nice, but some users have launched a lawsuit against Amazon claiming it can cause screen breakage.

I've posted my Velcro solution in a new thread at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...226#post615226.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote