View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 08:56 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by algol View Post
zelda_pinwheel, I agree with you about the possibilities of the ePub. I will take another look at it, since I've never actually even tried to use it (as I said, I just know the specs).
great news ! let us know if you have any questions. take a look in the epub forum for a lot of help and information.

Quote:
Btw, do you know if there is any way to generate ePub from (La)TeX source files?
i don't know, but if you ask in the epub forum, i'm sure someone can help you with that.

Quote:
PS: It is heresy to use a sans-serif for typesetting the body of the text! I only consider doing this when I need to typeset documents that my most terrible enemies will be obliged to read... such as the jury of my PhD thesis, for example! just kidding... or not!
glad to see you're a man of refinement and culture.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote