View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 07:46 PM   #3
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
I don't mean to be dumb but can anyone tell me how I could get back some of the original screen savers that came with the Kindle 2. Not talking about the pictures of the authors, but I really did like some of the sketches they had when I put my K2 on sleep mode. THe author pictures I can do without. Any help is greatly appreciated and this is a great site - so much useful information. Thanks to everyone for sharing their insight.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote