View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #7
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Would you be interested in purchasing a Kindle if it were available in your area?

Kindle was my first stop on the journey of e-reading, until I actually looked into them. Being a UK citizen I'm denied access, but maybe that's no bad thing, as I've come to view them as a ridiculously backward-looking device. No ePub support, no geographical support, DRM'd to the hilt. And the terms of service, well, let's just say they can pull the plug at any time, for any reason, and you'll be left with nothing.

Quote:
Your rights under this Agreement will automatically terminate without notice from Amazon if you fail to comply with any term of this Agreement. In case of such termination, you must cease all use of the Software and Amazon may immediately revoke your access to the Service or to Digital Content without notice to you and without refund of any fees.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote