View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 12:06 AM   #23694
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
I feel weird just randomly popping in here with a vent, but.... I'll do it anyway.

People who insist on posting really nasty and deliberately inflammatory rants about other people's posts on facebook.
If you really don't like what someone posts you can unfollow or unfriend someone. It's REALLY not that hard.

I know people are going to come up and say "this is why I don't use facebook", but I keep up with it to keep in touch with family and friends. It's the easiest way for all of us and it works.

I don't know that they were speaking about me specifically or what... I'm just going through a lot of little things and this person specifically mentioned not wanting people to post up stuff about their kids because it's not interesting to them.

And I do post up stuff about my kids. (I'm a parent. Pretty much EVERY parent I know posts stuff up about their kids.) I DO understand that kids are not everyone's "thing" - I just don't see the need to be insulting. (This person said "ugly" and that some parents aren't good at parenting... which is just really inflammatory.)

As to why I'm friends with this person, they were only recently added because they married into the family and I have only interacted with this person for a handful of hours. With maybe only 10minutes of one on one time.

I know I should just "grow some thicker skin"... I just feel really emotionally fragile right now...
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote